Luftikus is a digital adaptation of an analog EQ with fixed half-octave bands and additional high frequency boost. As an improvement to the hardware it allows deeper cuts and supports a keep-gain mode where overall gain changes are avoided.
- Hardware-modeled EQ.
- 10, 40, 160 & 640 Hz bands.
- 2.5 kHz shelf.
- optional boost-only shelf at 2.5, 5, 10, 20 or 40 kHz.
- Mastering and analog modes.
- “Keep-Gain” option to avoid drastic overall gain changes when EQing.
- Output trim to adjust gain.
- Improved design to allow deeper cuts.
- updated to new JUCE version.
- fixed: minor GUI glitch (text value of global gain not fully visible with low values).
- added: VST3 support.
- fixed: high boost text input & precision.
- improved GUI design and removed old GUI designs.
- fixed: FL Studio volume increase due to 6-channel mode.
- fixed: parameters might change after reopening the GUI in mastering mode.
- added: 6-channel support for 5.1.
- added: new GUI and ability to switch.