Luftikus is a digital adaptation of an analog EQ with fixed half-octave bands and additional high frequency boost. As an improvement to the hardware it allows deeper cuts and supports a keep-gain mode where overall gain changes are avoided.
- Hardware-modeled EQ.
- 10, 40, 160 & 640 Hz bands.
- 2.5 kHz shelf.
- optional boost-only shelf at 2.5, 5, 10, 20 or 40 kHz.
- Mastering and analog modes.
- “Keep-Gain” option to avoid drastic overall gain changes when EQing.
- Output trim to adjust gain.
- Improved design to allow deeper cuts.
Luftikus is based on JUCE and open source (MIT licensed). Downloads and source code available on GitHub.
Luftikus can be downloaded on its kvr page.
- updated to new JUCE version.
- fixed: minor GUI glitch (text value of global gain not fully visible with low values).
- added: VST3 support.
- fixed: high boost text input & precision.
- improved GUI design and removed old GUI designs.
- fixed: FL Studio volume increase due to 6-channel mode.
- fixed: parameters might change after reopening the GUI in mastering mode.
- added: 6-channel support for 5.1.
- added: new GUI and ability to switch.